Shipping within Fiji
Arrangements can be made using local courier to freight forward the product to you.
We deliver internationally using DHL to ensure that your package is delivered on time and in good condition. Below are the shipping options available for orders to be delivered outside of Fiji.
|Delivery Option||Transit Time*|
|DHL Door to Door Service
(our door to your door)
|7 to 18 days|
*Please note that transit time is from date of shipping and not date of purchase. Packaging may take 1 to 3 days from date of purchase.
The transit times shown above may differ due to any of the reasons mentioned below:
- Flight cancellations and technical delays
- Customs clearance processes
- Adverse weather conditions
- Incorrect consignee addresses
The above transit times are applicable for major cities only; addresses in regional areas may take longer.
We cannot be held accountable for delays or costs involved in customs clearance.
The maximum total weight that can be exported in a single order is 10 kilograms. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any queries regarding larger orders.
The receiver or customer is solely responsible for finding out if kava is banned or not in his/her respective country before ordering.
Customs and Exports
Lami Kava is happy to perform and provide any of the following services on behalf of our customers:
- Duly fill and provide all necessary documents for the shipment
- Pay for freight and other local charges in Fiji
- Prepare any certificates (e.g. Fumigation certificates, certificate of origin or any other certificate on request)
- Advise customers of the same for payment prior to shipment
However the receiver or customer is solely responsible for payment of all fees levied by the authorities in their home country including import duties, taxes and quarantine fees (if any).
For express deliveries we will not be able to provide certificates to go with the parcel.
Insurance – DHL
Lami Kava will do its best to ensure that all ordered goods are packed in appropriate packaging with all due care taken. However, Lami Kava will not be responsible for any damage or loss of goods whilst in transit.
Insurance is optional and can be selected in Checkout.
Please note the insurance does not cover any consequence damages or loss or damage caused by transportation delay.
Lami Kava will provide a reference number for the Parcel.
If your shipment was insured and you wish to claim for loss or damage, please follow the terms and conditions of the courier company DHL as follows:
- Claim within 7 days on receipt of goods to nearest local DHL or shipment agent with whom delivery was assigned.
- You must claim in writing or fill in a claim form with DHL.
- DHL may require proof or photographs of damage or loss, please supply this to them.
- DHL will settle directly with the customer or receiver of the goods.
- DHL Claims form can be downloaded
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the current global situation the government has removed the requirement for Stamp Duty fees.
DHL Emergency Situation Surcharge (DHL ESS)
In order to ensure operational continuity and to keep connecting the world with a high-quality service, effective 1st April 2020 DHL will temporarily and until further notice levy an Emergency Situation Surcharge to all Time Definite International (TDI) shipments.
This Emergency Situation Surcharge will allow DHL to cover part of the operating cost increases and the necessary air network adjustments during the time of this emergency situation.
For more information please visit this DHL site here.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges Policy
For a product to be returned under our Sales Returns Policy, that product must be in resalable condition unless faulty or otherwise defective. Lami Kava will exchange or refund online purchases if:
- The exchange or refund is sought within 7 days of delivery
- The product is defective or damaged
- The product does not correspond to samples or descriptions given
Proof of purchase is required in order to get an exchange or refund.
Please note: If you have purchased products online and you want to return them in store, you must take a printout of your Order Confirmation Email into the store. You will receive a refund for the product but not the delivery fee.
How to Return a Product
Products can be returned to stores. You will need to have the original receipt available as proof of purchase. Refunds will be credited against your original method of payment, e.g. to the credit card you used to make the purchase.
Exchanges or Refunds
Lami Kava will refund or exchange an item you have purchased from us provided the following conditions have been met:
- The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase or delivery (if bought online) with original receipt or proof of purchase.
- The product must be in original unused condition as purchased with labels and tags attached.
- The product has not been engraved, worn, altered, washed or resized.
- The product has not been damaged whilst in the customer’s possession.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange or refund.
For online returns, delivery fees will be at your cost unless your shipment was insured, refer to Damaged or Lost Products below.
Refunds will be processed within 5 – 10 working days or depending on the processing time of the cardholder’s issuing bank.
Damaged or Lost Products
Lami Kava will not be responsible for any damage or loss of goods whilst in transit. If your shipment was insured and you wish to claim for loss or damage, please see the Insurance Claims section for instructions on how to make an insurance claim.